Larisa, COO and Implementor at MOD Ventures, joined the team in 2011 as a staff accountant. She quickly grew into an integral member of the team owing to her passion for accounting, collaborative approach and client focus. In 2017, Larisa was promoted to partner.
Currently, Larisa assists in the management of the firm. She oversees the accounting and tax teams and further supervises complex and priority client projects. Her expertise has aided clients in minimizing their tax liability, assessing their entity structure, and above all, encouraging them to set high goals for themselves and the development of their companies.
Larisa loves her labradors, and she spends her spare time gardening and trying out new recipes with her family.
Areas of Expertise
- Tax Planning
- Business Process Improvement
- Health & Wellness
- Professional Services
- Small Business
- Seton Hill University, Bachelor of Science in Honors, Double Majors: Accounting & Business-Entrepreneurial Studies, Summa Cum Laude, Dean’s List
- Liberty University, Masters of Science in Accounting, Graduate with High Distinction
Professional Associations, Activities & Awards
- Association of International Certified Professional Accountants – AICPA
- Client Accounting Services (CAS) Certification