Sitting in your pajamas, you can go over your previous day’s sales as you down the first cup of coffee. Even as you groan, you know that you could be making more responsive changes to your business model. It would be much easier if you had the right accounting data on your side. You’ve been meaning to devote more time to the books, but there isn’t enough time in the day. Perhaps you haven’t tried forming a business partnership with a cloud-based CPA who understands the nuances of your online business model.
The Advantages of the Virtual CPA for Your Company
Small business owners often ask us the question of why a cloud CPA is better for tech and online companies. Many small business owners think it’s all they need to do to use QuickBooks to track their financials and to use a local accountant to prepare their taxes each quarter. In reality, there are many more benefits to monitoring cash flow and expenses during every month of the business cycle. We wrote this blog post to highlight why cloud-based accounting services could work for your firm:
1. The devil is in the details. We understand the nuances of accounting for virtual businesses in every state. We believe that knowledge is not limited by location, and we provide the same level of attention to each of your business accounts as we would if you were located inthe building next door. The point of hiring Certified Public Accountants is that we are licensed to provide the expert level of accounting that all types of customers need, including companies and private individuals.
2. We are built around a consumer-driven business model. It’s a pleasure to explain the benefits of cash flow analysis and the importance of reducing the number of delinquent accounts to our small business clients. We can help you manage cash the smart way by using our financial reports to examine how money moves everywhere through your company. Using the latest technologies, such as Google Hangout, FaceTime, and Skype, we will always communicate in ways that are convenient for you. It’s important to get services on demand so that you can devote more time to understanding the newest trends in your e-commerce sector. We’re also open to suggestions for how we can serve you better.
3. We are always thinking about you. We ensure that it is convenient to handle all accounting tasks in the paperless cloud. We can handle any discrepancies in accounts and answer any questions that you might have via email and fax, always with the intention of eliminating unnecessary paper. That being said, we also have sufficient data backup capabilities to ensure that all of your company’s electronic financial records are safe. You never know when you might need them for an audit.
4. We help you invest more in knowledge and skills than in buildings. We believe that tying your accounts to a cloud-based service gives you access to real-time financial data. Since we keep our overhead low just like your online company, you can keep investing in the world of ideas. You don’t have to pay more for accounting services so that we can maintain a fancy office.
5. You don’t have to drive over to your CPA’s office to sign any checks. This might seem like a joke, but we aren’t kidding. We are a forward-thinking organization with results-oriented employees. We are always streamlining the ways that we do business, including our communications and recordkeeping, to give you faster and more accurate results. With quicker data processing, time is less of a factor for both of our businesses, and you never have to stop by.
For more details on moving your financial accounting to the cloud without sacrificing any level of service, please contact us today.