Lorraine is a seasoned Accountant with 35+ years of experience. She has a wealth of knowledge in almost all aspects of Accounting and have held senior management positions in various industries and companies, both public and private. Lorraine owned year own business for nine years selling window treatments so she can relate to the small business owner who puts their blood, sweat and tears into their company day in and day out. She feels her job as your professional Accountant is to shoulder some of the burden so you can focus on your business. Relationships mean everything to Lorraine. She strives to build a solid working relationship focused on honesty and trust. Her moto: “It’s all about teamwork!” She enjoys diving deep into your accounts to ensure your financials are accurate.
In her spare time Lorraine enjoys teaching Bikram Yoga (the original HOT yoga), golfing and scuba diving.
Areas of Expertise
- Relationship Focused
- Process oriented driven to create streamline accounting functions
- Accurate and detail oriented
- High Tech Manufacturing (Public and Private sectors)
- Business to Business Marketing
- Print Management
- Professional Services
- Small Business
- Nazareth University, Rochester NY – BA in Accounting
- Woman of the Year – American Business Women’s Association
- Former President of BNI (Goodyear Chapter)
- Current Member of BNI (Scottsdale Chapter)